Jobs such as subtitling, automatically require hours of sitting in front of a computer screen.
Correct eating and being active while working can help decrease the danger of developing a health risk.
- Eating healthy snacks while working has all types of benefits. It allows you to add to your intake of essential nutrients. Healthy snacks increase energy and aid in better concentration.
- Take a walk after each meal before continuing with your work. This will increase your blood sugar and assist with better digestion.
- Give your back, shoulders and hands a little TLC by stretching. There are also physiological benefits of stretching as well as reducing muscle-related discomfort and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Remove junk food. In addition to mindless eating, if your home or office desk area isn’t properly cleaned there’s also going to be a mountain of bacteria in the workstation area.
- Do more cardio and yoga workouts. Back exercises should be a priority, as your back muscle is super important for both sitting and walking.
I hope that you have found these tips useful.
Working from home has many benefits. Sign up to a GOSUB course and create a better lifestyle working from home.
Please visit us at http://www.gosub.tv